The Federation of Young European Greens unites a lot of young motivated people who are actively striving for a world based on social and economic solidarity, inclusion, equality and a sustainable way of living. These young people should be encouraged to be politically proactive, and run for the European Parliamentary elections so that they can contribute with their expertise, knowledge and drive, to work for a better Europe.
- LGBTQ, Youth employment, Green Economy, migration
I am Alberto Villa, 29 years old from Granada/Madrid, Spain. I am an economist and a lawyer. I want to build a more democratic...
- End Ecocide, Green Economy, Youth representation and engagement
I am Amelia, I am 29 and I am from the United Kingdom. I want to fight for a Europe built on facts and...
- Youth Unemployment, Energy, social justice, democracy, Human Rights, digital rights
I am Bogumil, I am 26 and I live in Warsaw. I believe in a united, green and sustainable Europe.
- Employment and social affairs, mobility and transport
I am Clarisse, I am 25 years old and I come from Auvergne, France. Two aims: make Europe more concrete for people and work...
- social justice, economics, gender and migration
I am Delfina, I am 25, I was born in Argentina but I moved to Europe when I was 14. For many years I...
- social & migration issues
Hi there! I’m Eline, 26 years old and living in Brussels. I strive for a more people-based Europe that preserves our nature, unites people...
- Social Europe, Europe of the People, Women's rights, Migration& Equal rights
My name is Gina, and I am a child of Europe: My parents fled communist Hungary and now I am a women, and equal...
- citizens' participation, sustainability, renewable energy
I am from Madrid, 25 years old, and an aerospace engineer.
- Green jobs, renewable energy, social solidarity
I am a 24 years old economist currently working at the Spanish energy research center.
- equal rights, migration, foreign policy
I am Ivelina Tsvetkova,27 years old living in Sofia. I want to fight for equal rights for the immigrants. I will work for Common...
- Climate Change & Ecology, Sustainable Economy, Democracy
I am Jakob Schwarz, I am 29 years old and I come from Graz, Austria. I’m worried about the future of our planet and...
- Equal rights, future of Europe, youth issues, diversity and global justice
My name is Jeroni Vergeer, I am 26 years old and I live in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. In my ideal Europe, all people...
- Youth Empowerment, Energy & Climate change, Green New Deal and green jobs
I’m a 24-year old renewable energy engineer from Mallorca, Spain. I think it’s time that we take Europe back for the citizens and from...
- climate justice, gender equality, lgbtq, youth employment, Roma rights
My name is Linnéa Engström, 32 yrs old from Stockholm, Sweden. Political scientist with a special interest for Russia and Eastern Europe. I get...
- Social Europe, Youth Unemployment, Green New Deal
I am Maria, I am 29 and live in Helsinki, Finland. I am a spokesperson for Green Youth and Students and a researcher and...
- youth employment, social issues, sustainability
I am Marina Dragomiretzkaya, 27 years from Sofia. I fight for more green and quality jobs for the young people. I want a better...
- social equality, ecological sustainability, human rights
I’ am Ozan from Finland. I believe in a Europe of social equality and ecological sustainability.
- social & migration issues, equal rights and youth empowerment
I am Petter Forkstam, I am 30 years old and I come from Lund, Sweden. I will never tolerate intolerance within Europe. I want...
- Energy policy, Economics, Social Policy, Transparency
I’m Ross. I’m 28 years old from Belfast N. Ireland. I want policies to promote the transformation towards a new sustainable resource and energy...
- Climate Change & Environment, Direct democracy, Youth employment
I want Europe to fight for climate justice, clean environment, real democracy and youth employment. I’m a 24-year-old Bachelor of Laws, student and city...
- racism, discrimination, youth unemployment, migrants
I’m Sára Vidímová, I was born in Prague and I am 23 years old. I want to create an EU-wide solidarity and I want...
- no to GMOs, no to fracking, more renewable energy
I am Silvia Vladimirova, 30 years old living in Sofia. I want to fight for GMO free Europe, Europe that ensures better food standards
- Social issues, LGBTQ, Gender
I am Terry Reintke, 26 years old and I come from Gelsenkirchen. I want to fight for a social Europe which is free of...
- Green New Deal, Green Economy
I am Touko, I am 30 years old, Vice-Chairman of the Greens of Finland and a Member of Jyväskylä City Council. I am a...